Theatres and Cinemas of Lewisham

Theatres

Pages with connections to Local Theatres:

Cinemas

1909 Electric Cinema opened near corner of New Cross Road and Queens Road (closed).
1910 Lee Picture Palace opened at 306 Lee High Road. Closed in 1930s.
1913 Imperial Picture Palace, 404-408 Lee High Rd (later Savoy and Pullman).
1925 New Cross Super Kinema opened on New Cross Road and corner of Clifton Rise. Later named Gaumont.
1929 Capitol Cinema, Forest Hill opened.
1960 Gaumont and Eros (formerly Lewisham Hippodrome) cinemas demolished. New Cross Gaumont closed (became Venue nightclub in 1990s.

Obelisk Picture Palace

Pages with connections to Local Cinemas:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License