Deptford Board of Works

The St Paul's District part of Deptford board of Works was administered by the Greenwich Board of Works, which comprised Greenwich and both the Deptford parishes. However, the powers of the Board were mostly delegated to committees for each parish 1855 - 1900. In 1900 it was abolished and became Metropolitan Borough of Deptford.

Related Pages

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License