A/18/018 The Salisbury Public House Collection

Introduction

This Collection contains a photographic Business Card for the Salisbury, Public House 64 High Street, Lewisham. The pub first opened as the Lion & Lamb at 70 Lewisham High Street was renamed the Salisbury in 1899; at 64 High Street in 1904 & 1905 directory, then at 86 by 1908. It was owned by Charrington’s and Copes Taverns Ltd around 1944.

Acquired by:
Access: Open.
Date of accession:
Accession number: A/18/18
Covering Dates: Undated
Extent: 1 Item

A/18/18
A/18/18/1 Photographic Business Card for the Salisbury, Public House 64 High Street, Lewisham.
1 Item Undated


This wiki is still being developed and subject to change. Please bear with us until it is completed. If you have any suggestions for improvements or inclusions please let us know. Click here to contact us

somerights20.gif

by Local History and Archives Centre, Lewisham and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License