A/18/012 Coopers Lane School Exhibition Collection

Introduction

This collection contains a File of an exhibition put on by the school. Cooper’s Lane Primary School, Grove Park was originally a secondary school that opened after the First World War, as Coopers Lane Elementary School, later Coopers Lane Secondary School. Becoming a primary school in the 1960s. More recently, the school has grown into a two-form entry school with a capacity for 420 mainstream children and a double nursery with a capacity for 80 children.

Acquired by:
Access: This is only a collection level listing access is restricted; contact the Local History and Archives Centre.
Date of accession:
Accession number: A/18/12
Covering Dates: 1935 - 1970
Extent: 1 File containing 29 Items

A/18/12


This wiki is still being developed and subject to change. Please bear with us until it is completed. If you have any suggestions for improvements or inclusions please let us know. Click here to contact us

somerights20.gif

by Local History and Archives Centre, Lewisham and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License